Student Volunteer Connections
Student Volunteer Connections (SVC) is your on-campus volunteer hub. We can help connect you with volunteer opportunities in the community and beyond that fit your interests, academic and career aspirations, and availability. Our services are available online and in person, at our location in Raithby House.
- Courselink: our courselink page is home to a database of on- and off-campus volunteer placements, as well as updates on our events, volunteer trips and more!
- Personalized Volunteer Referrals: we help to connect you to volunteer opportunities that meet both your availability and interests.
- Group Volunteer Trips: follow us on Facebook and Gryphlife to find out when our next volunteer trip is happening!
- Student Volunteer Subsidies: SVC can help make volunteering easier on your wallet. Apply by the 40th class day to receive up to a $100 reimbursement for volunteer-related costs.
- Weekly Involvement Listings: receive this weekly email to find volunteer opportunities that work for you!
- Face-to-face: Our centre is located in Raithby House. Please phone or e-mail to find out our current hours.
- Phone: 519-824-4120, extension 58104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gryphlife: Student Volunteer Connections
- Facebook: /studentvolunteerconnections
- Blog: svcguelph.wordpress.com
- Subscribe to our weekly volunteer newsletter for upcoming opportunities!
Promoting Volunteer Opportunities
Our Volunteer Weekly Listserv reaches over 3000 students. To promote your volunteer opportunity please complete this form. Submissions must be received by Tuesday at noon for Thursday's distribution.