Undergraduate Student Checklist
Whether you are a first time or transfer undergraduate student, you should:
- Visit the Department of Student Life to meet Megan Sager, the International Student Advisor when you arrive or during your first semester.
- Pick up your myBenefit Card from the Student Health and Dental Plan Office (University Centre Main Floor). You will receive your UHIP card through Gryph Mail from SunLife during the first week of class.
- Connect with your LINK partner or sign up for LINK if you wish to connect with an upper year student.
- Sign up for the Chroma Project if you wish to have a mentor.
- Sign up for Conversation Partners if you need help with conversational English.
- Go to Student Client Services on the 3rd floor of the University Centre to:
- Pay your tuition and fees (go to Student Financial Services for other payment options) and ensure that your payment was received.
- Get your Student ID, or submit a student ID card request form if you have not already received your card.
- Submit a copy of your passport and study permit.
- Select your courses (if you haven't) and make changes to your Academic Schedule (if you need to). It is also possible to do this online with WebAdvisor.
This is not an exhaustive list. You should refer to the After Arrival Handbook for more items.