Program Counsellors

Posted on Thursday, August 11th, 2016

Full list of Program Counsellors

Associate Diploma in Turfgrass Management 54800 Main Foyer (133A), Johnston Hall
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) 58964  253 Macdonald Institute
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) 52140 130 MacKinnon
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (B.A.S.) 56385 128A MacKinnon
Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (B.B.R.M.) 54800  Main Foyer (133A), Johnston Hall
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm.) 56757 207 Macdonald Institute
Bachelor of Computing (B.Comp.) 52711 113 Reynolds
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) 56572 1404 Thornbrough
Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.A.) 54800 Main Foyer (133A), Johnston Hall
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences (B.Sc.) 53788 1329 Science Complex
Bachelor of Science, Physical Sciences (B.Sc.) 53049 1329 Science Complex
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc.) 54800 Main Foyer (133A), Johnston Hall
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences [B.Sc.(Env.)] 54800 Main Foyer (133A), Johnston Hall
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.) 54413 2655 OVC


The following are some examples of situations where students would consult with their Program Counsellors (please note that this is NOT a comprehensive list of reasons why students might seek the assistance of a Program Counsellor):

Topic Explanation
Academic Consideration If they require academic consideration due to medical, psychological, or compassionate grounds
Academic Standing If they have questions about their academic standing (eligible to continue, probation, required to withdraw)
Course Selection If they have any questions about courses they should or would like to take
Internal Program Transfer If they are considering  changing degree programs they may wish to speak to the Program Counsellor for the degree they are considering making an application to
Late Add If the Add Period has ended and they wish to change one of their courses
Late Drop If they missed the drop deadline on the 40th day of classes (last day of the add period in the second semester for two-semester courses) and they wish to drop a course
Letter of Permission If they wish to take a course at another University for credit towards their University of Guelph degree
Schedule of Studies If they have questions about what courses they are required to take to satisfy the requirements for their degree

News Archive