Aboriginal Student Financial Information
If you have any questions or concerns about financial matters, contact Natasha Young, Aboriginal Student Advisor, at email@example.com or 519-824-4120 extension 52189.
Below you will find a list of internal scholarships, bursaries and awards available for First Nations, Métis and/or Inuit undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Guelph.
- Aboriginal Undergraduate Research Awards
- Aboriginal Student Engagement Scholarship
- Aboriginal Graduate Scholarships
- Aboriginal Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Devine Family Scholarships
- Indigenous Student Bursary
- Jack and Lillian MacDonald Scholarship
- Métis Nation of Ontario Bursary
- SUNDANCe Indigenous Award
- Uffelmann Connor Family Bursary for Indigenous Students
More internal awards can be found at Student Financial Services
Ontario Student Assistance Program
We encourage all students with financial need to consider applying for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
OSAP provides financial aid through two kinds of support:
- grants: money you don’t have to pay back
- loans: money you need to repay once you’re done school
When you apply for OSAP, you are automatically considered for both grants and loans. If you don’t want to take a loan, you can decline it after your application is approved.
The University of Guelph uses OSAP to determine financial need for all bursaries and Work Study.
For support in completing your application contact Natasha Young, Aboriginal Student Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-824-4120 extension 52189.