START Aboriginal is a two-day program designed to help new Aboriginal undergraduate students and their families learn more about life at Guelph, what kinds of supports are available, and the many people who are here to help you succeed. If you participate in this program, you can move in early and beat the rush, get your bearings on campus, and meet other Aboriginal students before Orientation Week.
Thursday, August 29 at 12:00 PM to Friday, August 30 at 3:30 PM
What you'll get from this program:
- An opportunity to get to know other new students and get settled into residence early
- Find out about campus resources and learning opportunities
- Meet students and staff who have been there and understand the transition to campus life
- Discover how campus life and involvement opportunities fit with academic learning
- Establish a foundation for a successful year
Parents and family members are welcome to accompany students.
The Aboriginal Resource Centre is here to help you throughout your journey at Guelph!