Become a Peer Helper
Becoming a Peer Helper will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team committed to providing important programs and services to the university community. You will be joining the over 250 undergraduate and graduate students from a broad range of academic programs that are involved as Peer Helpers across the campus each semester.
Benefits to you
- Placements designed to help you develop employment skills
- Mentorship & goal-setting with professional staff
- Skill development through experience and reflection
- Deeper connection to the campus community
- Meeting other students with similar interests
- Official transcript notation (o.oo credit - Pass/Fail)
- Small honorarium
Applications for Winter 2019
Applications for Winter 2019 are now closed.
If you'd like to receive email updates and reminders about the next Peer Helper recruitment cycle, please email email@example.com to get added to our recruitment listserv. We will be recruiting again in Jan/Feb 2019 for a Fall 2019 start.
Any questions about the application process or the Peer Helper Program in general can be directed to Cheryl Doran, Coordinator, Experiential Learning Programs, Student Experience, at firstname.lastname@example.org.