Become a Peer Helper
Becoming a Peer Helper will give you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team committed to providing important programs and services to the university community. You will be joining the over 240 undergraduate and graduate students from a broad range of academic programs that are involved as Peer Helpers across the campus each semester.
Benefits to you
- Placements designed to help you develop employment skills
- Mentorship & goal-setting with professional staff
- Skill development through experience and reflection
- Deeper connection to the campus community
- Meeting other students with similar interests
- Official transcript notation (o.oo credit - Pass/Fail)
- Small honorarium
Applications for Fall 2018
Applications for Fall 2018 are NOW CLOSED.
Any questions about the application process or the Peer Helper Program in general can be directed to Cheryl Doran, Coordinator, Experiential Learning Programs, Student Life, at firstname.lastname@example.org.