This is your commuter resource page to get you connected here on campus. If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commuter Student Residence
Every year, as rooms in residence become available, Student Housing Services opens up a Commuter Student Residence for short-term stays. You'll typically see this service become available after Thanksgiving. Private rooms include internet access, bed linens, and more. This is a perfect option for commuters after a long evening of group work on campus. For more information visit http://housing.uoguelph.ca/current-residents/commuter-student-residence.
From the Off-Campus University Student (OCUS) organization to intramurals to clubs, there are a lot of options for getting involved. Check out some options here:
- There are hundreds of clubs and organizations on campus. Explore the opportunities through GryphLife.ca.
- Intramurals through Athletics
- Mature Student Association of Guelph
- Off-Campus University Students (OCUS)
- Become a Peer Helper
GO Transit, Presto, and Greyhound
Whether you are a daily or weekend commuter, the Information Desk will help you to determine the best service and route for your destination.
Guelph Transit Bus Pass for UofG students
If you are an undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Guelph, you have access to Guelph Transit services through your Universal Bus Pass (UBP). More information is available through the Central Student Association website.
Locker rentals are available in 4 different buildings on campus:
- University Centre (UC)
- Locker rentals are administered by the University Centre Administration office on the second floor of the centre. You can find more information on the University Centre website.
- MacKinnon Building
- Locker rentals are administered by the MacKinnon Building Porter. You can contact the Porter in person by vising the Porter's office inside the front entrance of the building or by calling 519-824-4120 ext. 53860.
- Lockers are available for daily use (free) and membership rental (for a fee). You can find out more at the Athletics website.
- Thornborough / Engineering Building
- Lockers in this building can be rented by Engineering students. These students receive information about the building's rental policy directly.
Meal Plan for Commuters
The Ultra Food Plan is availability through Hospitality Services and has been designed specifically for off-campus students. You can find out more information at the Hospitality website.
You can manage your Parking Services account online, which means you can purchase your parking pass online rather than waiting in line to pay. Visit www.parking.uoguelph.ca for more information.
Rental Living programs through Off-Campus Living offer rental resources, workshops, events, tenant advising, and a rental listing service.