Coming From the United States

Students from the United States who identify as Aboriginal or Native American on their application will be eligible to pay domestic tuition fees rather than international fees. A tribal enrollment, registration or status card must be presented to qualify. To have tuition adjusted, undergraduate students must present their tribal enrollment card to the Office of Registrarial Services and graduate students present the card to the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.

Please contact Cara Wehkamp at extension 58687 or for more information.