Whether in first year or a graduate student our workshops, volunteer experiences, community-engaged programs and employment opportunities can help you enhance your skills, apply your academic learning on campus and in the world around you, and have a positive impact on others.
Chart Your Path
Your online portal to student clubs and organizations, events, workshops, communities, and co-curricular experiences.
- Student Life at Guelph
Identify which experiences and opportunities will best help you develop the skills and knowledge that you want to focus on during your University of Guelph experience.
Student Life Involvement Opportunities
Volunteer on Campus
Get Involved in the Community
- Agape Café
- Cyber Seniors
- Neighbourhood Nexus Internship
- Project Serve Day
- Project Serve Reading Week
- Project Serve Spring/Summer
- Run and Read
- Student Volunteer Connections (SVC)
- UNIV*3000 - Civic Engagement and Service Learning
Develop your Leadership Skills
- Canadian Conference on Student Leadership
- LAUNCH Training for Student Groups and Leaders
- Student Leaders Interacting and Collaborating (SLIC) Conference
- Team Leading with Project Serve Reading Week and Spring/Summer Programs
- The Leadership Intensive Workshop
Explore Your Role as a Citizen
Learn More About Diversity and Inclusion
- Aboriginal Awareness Week
- Aboriginal Learning Circles
- Black History Month
- Faith House
- Peace Week
- Places of Worship Tour
Work in Student Life
We have a number of paid and volunteer student positions in our department. Work Study positions are posted on the University's Work Study site. Other positions are shared through our social media channels and on GryphLife. Follow @UofGStudentLife to stay in the loop or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific inquiry.