How to List Your Rental (Students)
Students may list their rental accommodations on a monthly basis for free with Off-Campus Living under the following conditions:
1. The student or student's parents or family members DO NOT own the property.
2. The name on the listing will be the name attached to the University of Guelph Central ID used to access the site.
3. The telephone number on the listing will be the student's telephone number.
4. The accommodation must be rented by the student, and the listing must be for a period of time when the student has occupancy of the unit.
5. The listing cannot be for an entire house or apartment (sublets at sublet prices or for short term excepted).
HOW TO LIST? Once you have logged in, click on the "Get Help" tab to submit a request to have a free one-month single listing subscription added to your account.
Off-Campus Housing Services is under no obligation to list accommodations. This service is designed to assist students, faculty and staff members of the University of Guelph, and the listing of properties is at the sole discretion of this office. The University is not responsible for damages, loss of income, or other loss as a result of the listing or not listing of any property.